A doctor online, anytime, anywhere
Gone are the days of having to travel to a doctor, wait hours until you ’ re seen for something that usually takes just a few minutes. Doctoroo is the exciting new app where y ou can talk to a doctor online, using any device. getting online medical advice has never b een easier, where you could see a doctor in just a few minutes from now.
How do I speak to a doctor online?
In order to get online medical advice, you
ll first need to create a doctoroo account. Setting it all up
and booking a doctor takes less than 60 seconds! Here
s how you can signup:
1. Make an Account
2. Search for a Doctor (by name, gender, language, time)
3. Confirm booking & pay
4. Await a call from your doctor
5. Receive advice, medical certificate, prescription or referrals right after the call
6. Pickup your medication from your local pharmacy, or have it delivered to you
How do I get ready for the consultation?
In order to get ready for the doctor to give you the best care, yo
ll first need to be in a private
space, where no one can disturb your consultation or listen in on the c
onversation with your doctor.
Other ways to get ready for the best care online include:
1. Making sure you have good internet connection
2. Your device has enough battery to last at least for the next 30 minutes
3. You have the doctoroo app installed on your phone and you ’ ve logged in
4. If using a computer, check your microphone and camera are connected and functioning properly
5. There are no loud sounds around you that may interfere with your consult ation
About our doctors ?
You ’ ll be able to see your doctors profile before you book them, and we aim to have many doctors to select from at your time of booking.
Don ’ t just take our word for it - Backed by science & resear ch We ’ re serious about healthcare and about the health of our users. That ’ s why we ’ ve made sure doctoroo actually helps you. Telehealth platforms have been studied, an d shown to be beneficial in various ways through widely-recognised scientific research and studies.
1. A 2005 study of a telehealth medical evaluation prog ram at five childcare centers found that the program reduced children ’ s ’ absences due to illness by 63% and avoided provider office or emergency room visits in ne arly 94% of cases.
2. A study found that telemedicine resulted in the read mission rate being reduced from 20% to 4% as well as a reduction in the length of sta y and overall costs.
3. In the US, 74% of patients said they would use telehea lth services
4. About 90% of surveyed healthcare executives report tha t their organizations have already begun developing or implementing a telemedici ne program
5. A 2008 UC-San Francisco study compared skin cancer patien ts who received store and forward tele-dermatology services with patients who received conventional dermatology referrals. The tele-dermatology patients, on average, completed their initial consults in 4 days, versus 48 days for conventiona lly referred patients
6. A study of post-traumatic stress disorder patients found th at telemedicine patients had fewer treatment program drop-outs, 6% versus 29%.
How much does seeing a doctor online cost?
Although no one can put a price on a person ’ s health, it ’ s completely free to signup & use our app. You ’ ll only need to pay when you talk to a doctor online. As Australia ’ s most affordable way to see a doctor online, consultations start from just $28, with the average consultation being around 7-8 minutes, costing just $38.
For full details View our Pricing
Frequently Asked Questions
Conditions you see a doctor about online
- Joint Pain
- Mental Health
- Skin issues & Rashes
- Travel Illness
- Smoking Cessation
- Sexual health
- Ear problems
- Eye problems
- Stomach & digestive problems
- Colds, flu & RTI ’ s
- Pregnancy conditions
- Headaches and migraines
- Bites and stings
- Hair loss
- Conditions you can ’ t see a doctor for online (always see the next available GP or call 000 for emergencies)
- Toxic/Poisonous Reactions
- Serious Pain
- Heavy Chest Pain or Tightness
- Uncontrollable Bleeding
- Severe Burns
- High Fever
View Privarcy Policy
See a doctor Today, from just $24
Taking care of your health begins with a single step, make a doctoroo account and see a doctor today.