The traditional doctor to you service
One of the ways to see a doctor is to book over the phone and wait for the doctor to come to you. Although the benefit of this is that you’re ordering a doctor to your door and you don’t need to travel to the doctor, the main issues with this include:
- The travel doctor may take hours to arrive to you,
- There are some areas where the GP can’t travel to you
- These doctor to your door services are only available after hours due to government restrictions, meaning you’ll need to wait until you can get the doctor to you.
- The travel doctor may not arrive with all the necessary equipment.
The new way to avail a doctor to you service
Online. Anytime. Anywhere. And the best part? The doctor doesn’t travel to you, nor do you have to travel to the doctor. You could consider our unique platform but with many other features, including:
- Speak with a doctor on any device
- Doctors available 24/7
- Get medical advice, diagnosis and treatment
- Get prescriptions straight to your phone
- Get repeat prescriptions for your medications
- Order any medication from any pharmacy across Australia
- Manage, get reminded and reorder your medications and repeats
- Have your medications delivered to you
- Click & collect medications from your nearest pharmacy
- Use it as a effective helpline with our qualified GP’s .
Who can use doctoroo?
Doctoroo was built to make doctor's easily accessible and affordable for Australian's who don’t have the time to travel to a doctor, wait for hours and then travel to the pharmacy, for something they could've easily done in a few minutes from their phones at home or the office. Doctoroo also makes it easy for any Australians who:
- Live in remote areas
- Are housebound
- Have difficulty travailing
- Have trouble lining up childcare
- Just don't have the time to make it to a doctor or pharmacy
About our doctors
How much does it cost?
Although no one can put a price on a person’s health, it’s completely free to signup and use the site and app. There's only a fee when you book a doctor. As one of Australia’s most affordable way to see a doctor online, consultations start from just $28, with the average consultation being around 7-8 minutes, costing just $38.
For full details View our Pricing
Frequently Asked Questions
Some conditions our doctors can treat:
- Joint Pain
- Mental Health
- Skin issues & Rahes
- Travel Illness
- Smoking Cessation
- Sexual health
- Ear problems
- Eye problems
- Stomach & digestive problems
- Colds, flu & RTI’s
- Pregnancy conditions
- Headaches and migraines
- Bites and stings
- Hair loss
- Many others
- Toxic/Poisonous Reactions
- Serious Pain
- Heavy Chest Pain or Tightness
- Others We recommend to always see the next available GP or call 000 for emergencies. For conditions we can treat, our doctors will be readily available to see, diagnose and offer treatment.
View Privarcy Policy
See a doctor Today, from just $24
Taking care of your health begins with a single step, make a doctoroo account and see a doctor today.