The traditional house call doctor service
The traditional way to see a doctor was to travel to the doctor, wait
at the clinic and then be seen for
a few minutes. This was then evolved into a home doctor service
where you were able to call a
doctor to travel to your house. Although this may be a good opt
ion for some situations, three main
issues were noted by many users:
1) Long waiting times involved for the doctor to visit your hom e, where a few doctors would be servicing a large area
2) Due to the large country we have, it ’ s almost impossible to be able to reach all users, as some towns and cities are tens of hours away of driving
3) Due to restrictions by the government, all these home doctor services aren ’ t available during working hours, which means users still need to travel to the doctor unti l the home doctor service opened or have to delay the doctor visit until after hours – and when we ’ re feeling sick, waiting is the last thing we all want to be doing.
The new way to see a doctor at home
Doctoroo was built to address not only the above limitations, bu
t many other issues and
inefficiencies in our healthcare system which are unfortunately all too comm
on for many
The new, exciting way to see a doctor on doctoroo is so straight
ll be wondering why it
t made any sooner! Here how it works:
1. Make an Account
2. Search for a Doctor (by name, gender, language, time)
3. Confirm booking & pay
4. Await a call from your doctor
5. Receive advice, medical certificate, prescription or referrals right after the call
What else can you do on doctoroo?
Besides being an online national home doctor service for you to use any
time, your account allows
1. Speak with a doctor on any device, from home or the office
2.Doctors available 24/7
3.Get medical advice, diagnosis and treatment
4.Get prescriptions that you can download after the video visit
5.Get repeat prescriptions for your medications
6.Order any medication from any pharmacy across Australia
7.Manage, get reminded and reorder your medications and repeats
8.Have your medications delivered to you
9.Click & collect medications from your nearest pharmacy
10.Have your consultation summary sent to your normal family GP
11.Save your medical history for future use
About our doctors
You ’ ll be able to see your doctors profile before you book them, and we aim to have many doctors to select from at your time of booking.
How much does it cost?
Although no one can put a price on a person ’ s health, it ’ s completely free to signup & use our app. You ’ ll only need to pay when you book a doctor. As Australia ’ s most affordable way to see a doctor online, consultations start from just $28, with the average consultation being around 7-8 minutes, costing just $38.
For full details View our Pricing
Frequently Asked Questions
The great part about the internet is its accessible form almost anywhere in the wor ld. This means that as long as you can access Facebook, you can now see a doctor anywhere in Australia! Whether you ’ re in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, Hobart, Canberra or an y place in between with an internet connection, you can easily book and see a doc tor online.
View Privarcy Policy
See a doctor Today, from just $24
Taking care of your health begins with a single step, make a doctoroo account and see a doctor today.